Germany suspends use of AZ vaccine again.

Sponsored Links
He made a spelling mistake when pulling you up on......a spelling mistake! I pointed it out and he got all defensive, accused me of making his spelling mistake, realised he was wrong, corrected it and then tried to style it out. :LOL:
Mottie is feeling very sorry for himself after we had what I thought was a light-hearted engagement about him missing a letter because he couldn't manage without it.
Sadly he was out-witted in a light-hearted discussion.
He is easily out-witted. He recently openly admitted that he intentionally used a racially offensive term, and perpetuated a negative connotation of a minority group.

Sponsored Links
Quantity is not the same thing as quality!

Your entire arguments depend upon the quantity of posts you make.
Not really. I have to make the same point over and over again with different posters that keep repeating the same old argument again and again.
Coincidentally, your comment is just one example of those same old comments, made over and over again.

Not really. I have to make the same point over and over again with different posters that keep repeating the same old argument again and again.
Coincidentally, your comment is just one example of those same old comments, made over and over again.

I only commented on your same old, same old, continuously repeated. Someone needed to tell you.

It has been noted...............:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You mean I may not have to keep making the same point over and over again, because some read my comment and realise that if they made 'the same old, same old, continuously', they might think twice about making 'the same old, same old, continuously'?
That's a rhetorical question, because the answer is apparently not! You've just made 'the same old, same old, continuously', just like all the others before you........... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back