Germany's far right

A picture speaks a thousand words.

main-qimg-a53b8deb7562dabbf35ddfc190dee960.webp

germania1_disoccupazione.jpg

1441563800437.png

Sponsored Links
TRANSLATION: I don't know what the ratio of terrorists to parasites is in their numbers, and I don't care. I just need to be seen to signal my dangerously misguided 'virtues'.

No ordinary people then? Just parasites and terrorists?

Enough said

The economic imbalance between East and West Germany could due to the fact that East Germany was under communist control for decades after the second world war.

The economic imbalance between East and West Germany could due to the fact that East Germany was under communist control for decades after the second world war.

I think the wall came down in '89?

About 29years? Another 21 to go, if the 50 year marker by ree smogg is anything to go by!

Sponsored Links
Regan hates foreigners.

Only the one who won't stay in their own $h!tty countries. If they so good for our country, why can't they sort their own countries out. They just can't evolve or develop. They want to take the short cut and take what the white man has created for himself. But their 3rd world mentality ultimately means they just turn wherever they move to into another 3rd world area.

Only the one who won't stay in their own $h!tty countries. If they so good for our country, why can't they sort their own countries out. They just can't evolve or develop. They want to take the short cut and take what the white man has created for himself. But their 3rd world mentality ultimately means they just turn wherever they move to into another 3rd world area.

Your KKK membership due for renewal?

Goodness me. Come on, you can't really think this way can you?

Goodness me. Come on, you can't really think this way can you?

It's not said out of spite. The only reason we live in relative security in a prosperous country with good education, healthcare, infrastructure, legal system, technology, sanitation, etc, etc, etc, etc is 100% down to the European Caucasian. Not perfect, but the alternative that's heading this way is scary for ourselves and civilisation as a whole. Large parts of the 3rd world rely on Caucasians to feed them, whether they're in their original countries or travel to Caucasian countries.

Imagine what the world would be like now if the Caucasian European had died out 200 years ago.

If you want to see what Europe would look like without Caucasians, research Hillbrow in Johannesburg. Once a busy and prosperous neighbourhood and desirable place to live. Then the Caucasians left.................

Look at the evidence for yourself, don't rely on the LWR or pc media to form your opinions.

Last edited:
Johannesburg

Yes, it's interesting to speculate what Africa would be like if it had not experienced European invasion, slavery, colonisation, amputations, wars and - since you mention it - racism and Apartheid.

Blessings?

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Perhaps we should stop feeding Africa, remove all traces of our existence there, and let them return to hunting with spears?

Sponsored Links
Back