Germany's far right

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Or as Stalin used to say, you can't make an omelette without murdering twenty million people.

Remind me, were Hitler and Stalin African? Or Caucasian?

Sponsored Links
It's not said out of spite. The only reason we live in relative security in a prosperous country with good education, healthcare, infrastructure, legal system, technology, sanitation, etc, etc, etc, etc is 100% down to the European Caucasian. Not perfect, but the alternative that's heading this way is scary for ourselves and civilisation as a whole. Large parts of the 3rd world rely on Caucasians to feed them, whether they're in their original countries or travel to Caucasian countries.

Imagine what the world would be like now if the Caucasian European had died out 200 years ago.

If you want to see what Europe would look like without Caucasians, research Hillbrow in Johannesburg. Once a busy and prosperous neighbourhood and desirable place to live. Then the Caucasians left.................

Look at the evidence for yourself, don't rely on the LWR or pc media to form your opinions.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life

9. United Kingdom — 88.58.
The NHS is big part of the UK's high placing, with "basic medical care" scoring almost 100% on the report. Education scores almost as highly, with free access to quality schools.

Education & Healthcare being important factors in quality of life index, but something the tories want to dismantle.

Sponsored Links
Or as Stalin used to say, you can't make an omelette without murdering twenty million people.

Remind me, were Hitler and Stalin African? Or Caucasian?
Stalin looks more Asian than white European same as Putin.
I doubt Stalin said what you have quoted him above as saying.
Stalin was quoted as saying One death is a tragedy A million deaths is a statistic.

Back