Knife wielding black man shot in Dublin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He was entering his own house, the threat had receded.
I accept that we can never know if he would have been a danger to anyone inside the house.
I suspect the presence of bystanders might have elicited some local knowledge, if they'd wanted it.

‘Some family members were in the house at the time’
From the Irish Times.
So people were in the house where he was ‘receding’ to.
Thanks for the link, It shouldn't have been necessary to ask for it.
My original comment stands.

you say with confidence. “He was entering his own house, the threat had receded”

So you have other knowledge or a link that states beyond doubt he had no intention of turning the weapon on people inside the house.
This is getting tiresome, posted 2 hours ago:
He was entering his own house, the threat had receded.
I accept that we can never know if he would have been a danger to anyone inside the house.
I suspect the presence of bystanders might have elicited some local knowledge, if they'd wanted it.
In addition, if there were local bobbies there, they might have had better intel.

Last edited:
admit it , it’s complete nonsense, and you and filth like you only serve and prey on any opportunity to force the thinnest of wedges into the racial divide and create division where it does not exist.
get off the band wagon racist!
According to your logic William MacPherson was racist because he concluded that the MET was institutionally racist.
According to your logic, he was driving a wedge into the racial divide, creating division where it did not exist.
Do you see the problem with your logic?
I doubt that you do.

Sponsored Links
Back