Knife wielding black man shot in Dublin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
until the likes of bobby and sxturbo stop insisting on only seeing a colour rather than a human being racism will just drag on. They , and racists like them continue to throw fuel on a dying fire.
You see Razzler...Your Racism has been discovered.Time you changed your name AGAIN..Lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it was. Have you looked at the title?
Knife welding black man shot in Dublin
This thread was an obvious dog whistle by the OP

@sxturbo you are absolutely pathetic and see through

What's interesting is that threads like this always expose the forum members that subscribe to op's thinking

Last edited:
until the likes of bobby and sxturbo stop insisting on only seeing a colour rather than a human being racism will just drag on. They , and racists like them continue to throw fuel on a dying fire.

I dont see colour, the news does along with lefty luvvies.

I merely started this discussion to see what people's thoughts were.

Do people think he was killed because of his colour (as the people who were protesting believes)

Or was he killed because he was wielding a knife?

I think the latter.

The fact he was black is quite important to the discussion hence the reason it's in the title.

He was mentally ill.
Did you not read the articles?
Family, friends and neighbours claimed Mr Nkencho suffered with mental health problems.​

Unfortunately that doesn't make him less dangerous, sad but If there's a person threatening anybody with a knife he needs to be stopped.

I don’t think it is. no more important than any other colour or race.
you saw the colour of his skin before before anything else and thought here’s a good opportunity to drive the race wedge in and expose a few racists. YOU saw the colour not the human , which makes you racist.

Don't be absurd.

The news was there was protests because the bloke was black and had been shot by the gardai.

That's not me seeing the colour, that's the protesters making the news and shouting it out.

So if there wasn't protests about the shooting because he was black there wouldn't have been a point of discussion.

If it was just a man gets shot whom had mental health issues, there wouldn't have been protests regarding the colour of his skin.

I'm not entirely sure why you can't get this.

I'm not trying to stir racial tension, the likes of BLM and David lammy and any other politician and celebrity trying to make a name for themselves do that.

Unfortunately that doesn't make him less dangerous, sad but If there's a person threatening anybody with a knife he needs to be stopped.
He was entering his own house, the threat had receded.
I accept that we can never know if he would have been a danger to anyone inside the house.
I suspect the presence of bystanders might have elicited some local knowledge, if they'd wanted it.

well he may well have been.

“My siblings and I have witnessed the most traumatic experience of our lives as our brother was shot in front of us," she said.

can we not reasonably assume from his sister’s account that he was in close proximity to his immediate family and had already wielded the weapon in a threatening manner at a local shop and the armed unit attending.
Apart from a broken nose, which we don't know how that occurred, there were no injuries and the threat was receding.

Sponsored Links
Back