Knife wielding black man shot in Dublin

Because people oppose terrorism doesn't make them racists.
No-one suggested it did. Where did you get that idea from?

But racists will latch onto any and all excuses to feed their racism. They'll even blame litter left by festival goers as a reason for their racism.
Racists have to latch onto all sorts of issues to justify their racism, otherwise they'd have to admit to themselves that they are simply racist, and racism is simply unjustifiable.

Sponsored Links
I really think Himmy gets off on this. Just one more hint of a vaguely xenophobic term and he'll probably blow his load. :ROFLMAO:
No, I'll just continue to confront racism whenever I think I encounter it.
I usually do encounter it in your posts.

Sponsored Links
No-one suggested it did. Where did you get that idea from?

But racists will latch onto any and all excuses to feed their racism. They'll even blame litter left by festival goers as a reason for their racism.
Racists have to latch onto all sorts of issues to justify their racism, otherwise they'd have to admit to themselves that they are simply racist, and racism is simply unjustifiable.
Would we have ever heard of this bloke if he had been white?

A number of years ago an off duty policeman called into a garage to get fuel, he came across a bloke who was holding a knife to the female cashiers throat.
The off duty policeman pulled out his gun and shot the robber dead, there was a bit of an inquiry and a few complaints but as far as I know the police officer kept his job.
If the robber had been black the police officer would probably still be in jail.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20294258

Would we have ever heard of this bloke if he had been white?

A number of years ago an off duty policeman called into a garage to get fuel, he came across a bloke who was holding a knife to the female cashiers throat.
The off duty policeman pulled out his gun and shot the robber dead, there was a bit of an inquiry and a few complaints but as far as I know the police officer kept his job.
If the robber had been black the police officer would probably still be in jail.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20294258
You found it necessary to go back 8 years to find an instance of a non-BAME person being shot?
Did you look for any other instances of BAME people, or mentally ill people being shot during your research?

Do you have any instances of police being in jail for shooting BAME people?

How can it be absurd to say that something you "think you encounter" is anywhere but in your head?
Have you never checked your grasp of reality before making a fool of yourself?

Sorry, silly question, in fact very silly question. The question should have been rhetorical, and the answer is obvious, you have never checked your grasp of reality before making a fool of yourself.
Only a fool makes claims or statements without checking the facts first, or a cursory testing of his own argument.
I frequently check the veracity of my comments before submitting them, I suspect many people do.
I also frequently check the veracity of other people's comments, especially if I am interested in that subject. I may even check the veracity of comments in which I have no interest in the sense of ensuring fake news, or false urban mythology is confronted.

Anyway whatever colour and or mental illness if he's deemed dangerous shoot to ensure they are instantly put down. If death occurs then I'm afraid that's just collateral. What if he's about to stab your nearest n dearest.

But everything to do with the reason for starting this thread.

The thread was started for a discussion on whether the gardai and then the subsequent protests were correct in people's opinions. the protests have started because he's black and so the fact he was black is an important part of the discussion.

Makcolm X

The nation of Islam in the states

Think Ali ( boxer) was a member??

Believed in segregation afaik

Sponsored Links
Back