Knife wielding black man shot in Dublin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, anyone with so many online identities can't be the full shilling

and he’s not the only one or should that be ones.

fillyboy:

there-can-be-only-one.jpg

You found it necessary to go back 8 years to find an instance of a non-BAME person being shot?
Did you look for any other instances of BAME people, or mentally ill people being shot during your research?

Do you have any instances of police being in jail for shooting BAME people?
The point i was making was that the black bloke in Dublin wasn't shot because he was black or mentally ill, he was shot because he had a knife and was a danger to life and limb, the white bloke who was shot by the off duty policeman wasn't shot because he was white or because he was a robber, he was shot because he had a knife and was a danger to life and limb.
This is what the 2 incidents had in common, both cases are tragedies but these things happen when people make wrong choices.
Do you believe that when armed police are in life threatening situations their response should be based on the colour of the suspects skin.

The point i was making was that the black bloke in Dublin wasn't shot because he was black or mentally ill, he was shot because he had a knife and was a danger to life and limb, the white bloke who was shot by the off duty policeman wasn't shot because he was white or because he was a robber, he was shot because he had a knife and was a danger to life and limb.
This is what the 2 incidents had in common, both cases are tragedies but these things happen when people make wrong choices.
Do you believe that when armed police are in life threatening situations their response should be based on the colour of the suspects skin.

I imagine their focus would be on the knife not the colour of the hand holding it.

I'm outraged that he was referred to by gender. That's not woke. Bloody Irish.

For my money the police can shoot as many knife wielders as they like, and we should be recognising the police as heroes. Think of Kevin Vickers, the Canadian mountie who shot the muslim that attacked the Canadian parliament. National hero.

Sponsored Links
Back