****** get mortgages.

Sponsored Links
the tennants have a sense off ownership so respect the site and surrounding
They do this anyway! Anyone from "outside" comes in and a lynch mob is formed to drive them out! Including police!

yes you will always get the odd bad un but they are not all the same
You cannot know many gypoes.I know a few through my love of dogs/lurchers coursing-racing greyhounds etc .Now all the ones i know while they do not sit on their arses all day(out collecting scrap,tarmaccing,roofing,rip peep off) to a man they all screw the system on top of this.I can only speak from my personal exp.Ill ask again bg all do you know many gypoes?

PS,You do get the odd good un(i know one) just the one mind.The rest i would trust as far as i could spit.Apart from being untrust worthy they do have their good points though. :rolleyes: pmsl.

Sponsored Links
the tennants have a sense off ownership so respect the site and surrounding
They do this anyway! Anyone from "outside" comes in and a lynch mob is formed to drive them out! Including police!

yes you will always get the odd bad un but they are not all the same
You cannot know many gypoes.I know a few through my love of dogs/lurchers coursing etc .Now all the ones i know while they do not sit on their a**es all day(out collecting scrap,tarmaccing,roofing,rip peep off) to a man they all screw the system on top of this.I can only speak from my personal exp.Ill ask again bg all do you know many gypoes?

yes you right i havent met many and can only go on my personal experience lol

the trouble is we only notice the bad uns the good helpfull ones never get a fair hearing

i went round a fair-sized council-owned site to do CP12s and they couldn't have been more helpful. mind you, when they want to they stick together like glue. quite the opposite to the 'outside world'

i didn't say they were honest!! they do have a sense of community, though

possesion is 9/10ths of the law..
if you fence in a piece of waste land and no none complains for a period of time ( I think it's 10 years? ) then it's yours to keep..

its 20 years. you have to prove use of a right of way for 20 years, and if you can break into an empty house and pay the electric and gas bill for 20 years, you get the house free. A bunch of squatters did it in north London two or three years ago and gained a free £2.2m mansion in St Johns Wood.

c they couldn't have been more helpful.

Perhaps they were being helpful when they nicked my wind turbine batteries
on noe occasion and our dogs on another :evil:

Have you seen how many there is round Newark? Nottinghamshire police call it the stolen goods capital of the UK, and most of the Gangers (who do the field picking in Lincolnshire) come from either Newark or Boston gyppos.

Tony Martin's (remember him?) only mistake was to let one of the thieving gyppo burglars get away alive. I would have followed him and shot him as well, then next morning got the digger out the barn and buried them both in the corner of some field nice and deep, then ploughed it all, and that would have been the end of the matter. After all, who was going to come looking for them? Your not going to get some gyppo woman knocking on your door saying

'Excuse me, my brendon came to rob you six weeks ago, you havent seen him anywhere have you'

I dont fink so...........

possesion is 9/10ths of the law..
if you fence in a piece of waste land and no none complains for a period of time ( I think it's 10 years? ) then it's yours to keep..
I think it`s 12 - 15 yrs . Adverse Possesion :idea: USED to be a good `un BUT now you have to find and notify the owner that you intend to posess their land :rolleyes: . I know for a fact it`s been done in at least one Sussex town - where a disused railway ran @ the bottom of gardens - the gardens "grew" over the years then when the council decided to lay a footpath - there wasn`t much of the track bed left :LOL: :LOL:

happened round my moms street too..
there was supposed to be a plot on the corner for another house but it was too near to the bank and so they didn't build on it.. the house nearest the corner extended their garden onto the the plot and built a wall..
after the required period of time they claimed it and had it added to the title deeds for the house..

Sponsored Links
Back