Getting gas hob going again

Joined
17 Mar 2011
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
279
Country
United Kingdom
I've a gas hob that's been out of action for about 5 years .
I'm going to fit a new regulator and short rubber pipe to the copper pipe outside.

Other than a new butane gas bottle can I expect it to be operational or would there be more work needed . I'm not bothered about the spark i can use a lighter. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
It might depend on how or where it has been stored. I have recommissioned a Vaillant boiler that was out of service for a good number of years.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top