Getting Hot Water, but no central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Would appreciate any advice or solutions, before I call out an engineer. I am getting perfect hot water but no heating. The boiler is a Worchester Greenstar i boiler.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
check all your external controls timer , room thermostat etc if you are confident on electrics you can by pass all external controls within the boilers internal wiring

I also got the same issue.

any luck with the issue ?

Spoke to an boiler engineer today. been told the most common fault for this symptom is a heat diverter. Been told it will cost around £150 ( parts and labor to fix)

Sponsored Links
Do you know where is that heat diverter ? Is this in the boiler or outside the boiler?

I got same issue with Boiler British gad boiler 532 i model. Can't able to locate any heat diverter ijn my house. although i haven't opened the boiler. there is not water tank in my house as well.

Do you know where is that heat diverter ? Is this in the boiler or outside the boiler?

I got same issue with Boiler British gad boiler 532 i model. Can't able to locate any heat diverter ijn my house. although i haven't opened the boiler. there is not water tank in my house as well.

From looking it up, it seems that a diverter is a part inside the boiler that needs to be replaced ( the cost varies from (£50 - £100) for the part i think

Blind leading the blind. Carry on lads, or take some proper advice and start by describing your boiler and system. Your systems may well differ.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back