Getting onto ACS Courses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I know this subject has come up a number of times, but I don't know if there's been any change/development.

I would like to get onto an ACS course, but I can't as I don't work in the Gas industry (although I am a C+G qualified plumber) does anyone know how I can get on a course. I contacted CORGI to put this point across, and the reply I got was 'We understand your problem, but get back in touch with us when you have attained you ACS and you can register'

Can anyone help!!

Sponsored Links
in addition to your c&G you will need at least 80hrs work experiance under the direct supervision of a rgi

then you can enter as a level two entrant

Lovely, does anyone want to take me on for a fortnight, I am the Romford area!!

Sponsored Links
Another person who can install boilers legally and not be coated off on this forum for being a non registered installer....and obviosly the chance to fatten CORGI's wallets just that little bit more!!

Sorry mate i am miles away from you and didnt mean to be flippant, but you must realise that you will be asking someone to effectivly train up a competetor I wish you all the luck

you may be better going to the likes of BG or servowarm who are advertising for trainee gas engineers with qualifications like yours

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back