ACS Qualification

Sponsored Links
just got your last `bonny lad` not sure how to access your details, msn & profile, if you help me out on this, show me how it`s done, I`ll gladly get in touch on a one to one basis matey...

Sponsored Links
How to do a personal one to one chat thing, then I`ll arrange to meet you..then.. have a cup of tea maybe....look forward to it..

youll have a long walk i spent time in liverpool once not the best days of my life
artlepool
now post back when you fig out where i am

You are a coward that hides behind a computer screen........ that is all you are..........& all you will ever be......

MOD

i belive you have been warned once

As with our 4 year old who's going through a tantrum stage (at least iIhope its a stage), totally ignore when being naughty!

No, don`t want to slag you off, no don`t want any sort of confrontation, no i did not come looking for you, you came looking for me, would like to call a truce..fed up now..how about it???? :( :(

no probs ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back