Getting rid of pigeons

put rap music on then, put what ever on, sorry you cant do that here in the uk, they will come round and confisacte it. seriously.

as i said you said its ok at airports but this is for a house.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That looks good, you got any experience of them?

No, but since ultrasonic stuff seems to deter cats and teenagers (not the same product for each!) I thought there must be something similar for birds. It's pricey though.

It wouldn't take much to find out what frequency would be effective and setup a low-cost solution yourself. Would just require suitable amp/speaker together with some sound synthesis software (plenty of free stuff online). Or alternatively there are various wav files of test tones availble online that may work.

I certainly wouldn't splash out much money unless you have serious problems - i.e. I'd imagine those units are intended for commercial applications?

Search for the mosquito mp3 file, try it through a portable CD player & see if kids can hear it & you cannot.

If it works (and not all cd players should be able to play it) then try that near them.

You need these guys

mutt12.jpg

Also, have you thought about cutting all the branches off the tree? As a bonus, you could then rent it out to BT as a telegraph pole.

These must be failed homing pigeons, so if you can catch them and take them around the corner and let them go, then they will never find their way back to your tree

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back