Getting the best price for selling van

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi you lot! I've got to sell my 15 plate transit as the new euro 6 emissions law starts next year in London & mine is Euro 5. It's virtually show room condition. what's best way to sell it? I'm in London so I suppose prices will be rubbish here.

Sponsored Links
I'm not asking anyone here to buy it. I just need advice on selling at the best price!!

Sponsored Links
Do not, under any circumstances call Philip Schofield.

Hi you lot! I've got to sell my 15 plate transit as the new euro 6 emissions law starts next year in London & mine is Euro 5. It's virtually show room condition. what's best way to sell it? I'm in London so I suppose prices will be rubbish here.

Out of interest, what are the daily overheads for going into Town these days with parking, pollution charges, congestion zone.
I used to quite frequently work in St Johns Wood which was just outside the congestion zone, it was pre pollution charges, think I paid £12 per day for a parking permit.

£12 ? must have been quite some time since you worked in London.

At least 15 years, I don't miss it. I refurbed a few empty flats and that wasn't too bad as I'd bring a camp bed and a change of clothes, breakfast in a greasy spoon and evening meals in a pub, 12 hour working days, go home at weekends (which was about 20 miles away) but travelling in daily was something I hated, the journey just got longer and longer.

after 5 years of graft

He didn’t say, if he grafted or what graft he does. Could be a service engineer, or a heating engineer that does breakdowns? Maybe he knows how to look after the van? He’s not a plasterer :LOL:

What about a dealer like Arnold Clarke?

Sponsored Links
Back