GJD Dygizone remote light switch override

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to wire in a normal style light switch for each zone to manually override the lights controlled by a GJD dygizone?

The helpline says yes but having a quick look it wouldn't be possible to install a strapper between the unit and the switch so I'm at a loss how this would work?

Sponsored Links
Thanks that's what I remember from the Sapphire model too but they're telling me it's from the 230v side of things, I can't see how that's possible though?

Just had a look ….it’s showing all lights on in the diagram on the keypad cable ….what happens if you short the 0v to A terminal ?

Sponsored Links
I haven't yet installed as it might not meet the brief per se so will have to report back on that once the expansion unit arrives

Sorry to resurrect this. 0v to a works bit only in mode 1 (detectors operate lights day and night) presumably as the switch sends a signal to the panel but doesn’t reference light level?

You mentioned previously a diode, will this make a difference in this instance?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back