Gledhill Pulsacoil 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Gledhill Pulsacoil 3 Thermal store which is not working as it should. The heat source is direct by 2 immersions. They are doing what they should and the primary side is functioning correctly.

The water drawn off at the tap is cold. The flow sensor is working having conducted a continuity test. The circulation pump is also working having bridged the power supply. So the problem is the electronics on the PCB which needs replacing.

The problem is Gledhill have gone into administration as of last week. I need to source the pcb, (PSC 08/99/07325).

Has anyone any ideas on what to do regarding Gledhill spares?
The poor women who lives there has 3 month old twins and no hot water

All thoughts gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
The problem is Gledhill have gone into administration as of last week.

is that really true??? I wasn't aware of this. Have you got any links to info about this? I'm surrounded by their rubbish where I live. New build everywhere. Gledhill pcb's have always been rubbish. Don't know about the model you have, I know the boilermate 2000 pcb's will blow if you look at it the wrong way. [/quote]

No doubt gledhill spares will be bought by another firm who will increase markup no end. Never was a fan of Gledhill to be honest, found them badly designed and overpriced. Good riddance.

Had a rep here today said the building side, boilermate etc had gone into administration due to the down turn in the domestic new build market.

The cylinder side, copper and lite is unaffected.

Sponsored Links
I thought I posted the Gledhill Systems receivership info here last week?

so no one actually has any advice on where I can source the pcb i require then?

Gledhill pcb's have always been rubbish.

Gledhill pcbs are quite reliable indeed. I don't know where you got that notion from.

Gledhill pcbs were freely available on the web. They are made in CZ.

Gledhill are not totally down and out. When the market picks up they will be back I'm sure - probably with a new image and new products.

I can't believe you sometimes, BB. Gledhill PCBs reliable?

What planet are you on?

I can't believe you sometimes, BB. Gledhill PCBs reliable?

What planet are you on?

This planet. The pcbs were very reliable. They also improved them in time to the point they were v good indeed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back