Gloss grey grout

SMG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have laid a new floor in my wet-room, tiled with non slip sandpaper surface tiles & I want a shiny gloss grey grout to finish. I don't want to use epoxy as the tiles wont clean properly, & the job will be too hard.

Can anyone advise me if there is such a grout available??

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
iv seen glitter grout not shinny grout ?
what about a sealer to bring up the pigment

Would a sealer make the grout "Glossy", the only cement based grey grout I can find is standard dull grout.

there are a few shades of grey available on the market now mate, and adding a grout sealer will improve the sheen on the grout, maybe not to a high gloss finish though, epoxy would be the way to go in my opinion

Sponsored Links
I have read about epoxy, the problem is I would have a very hard time getting it off the sandpaper faced tiles.

JCT, when you say adding grout sealer, do you mean in with the mix, or a coating after grouting.

sorry reply is late, grout the floor as normal, wash and polish it off then let dry thoroughly, then add the sealer to it, give it maybe 2-3 coats, although some may disagree with me, the more fine coats of sealer you use, the deeper the colour of the grout will come through

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back