gloss roller

Got mine from a local Leyland paints decorating centre. The brushes were Monarch Elites - they're supposed to be really good, but I don't think they hold enough paint. I'm using some cheaper contractor brushes (also made by purdy) that are much better. Set of 5 brushes for about £17 :D

Sponsored Links
First post for me.

Buy the disposable gloss rollers, they come in a pack of ten for about £8. So it is only costing you 80p per roller and just throw them away and the end of each day, for the cost of 80p it is not worth cleaning them out.

Welcome Stomach.
I agree they're cheap enough to throw away, but if you're using it the day after then it's a bit daft to bin it when you can easily use it again.

Go on then, I'll ask...... why "Stomach"?

I just think that if you get a whole days worth of rolling for 80p that's not too bad.

gcol, it's a long story ;)

Sponsored Links
Yeah but if you can get 2 days from a roller then surely it's twice as good. :D

Oh come on Stomach. Spill the beans or I'll refer to you as "fat gut" from here on in. ;)

You cheap skate gcol! ;)

I said it was a long story, more of a boring story really. This has been my nickname for a number of years now, it started when I was a kid and we used to play computer games. The name I would always put in to the score table was STU MAC, but as I WAS podgy my brother thought it would be funny to change it to STUMAC, which then changed to STOMACH for comic effect.

Told you it was a boring story, I'm bet you are glad you asked now ;)

Why gcol then??

gcol said:
That's not boring Stu.
gcol is just a shortened down version of my name, gareth collier.

Good job your name wasnt Roger Soloman eh! :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back