Glow work 38cxi noisy fault. Anyone came across this before?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

im wondering if any of you can help me, my girlfriends parents boiler is playing up and has been for a few months now, last year i changed the plate to plate exchanger and the POV as issues with it ment a new one was needed, now in the last month, it has started to do something very weird, when the heatings on, the burner fires up, but at times seems to struggle and makes a horrible noise, and the blue flame seems to struggle keeping stable. once this has happened the burner switches off, the comes back on after around 5 mins, now i have heard this myself and it is real REAL loud, and i have put it down to something to do with the burner, but not 100% sure as i havent come across this before in any of my call outs, so im just wondering if anyone else has. to make things easier, ive recorded it and uploaded it to youtube so you can all take alook, the link will bee after this paragraph, thanks for reading everyone, really hope you can help me out. thanks

Antony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atYpGrwKhT8

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back