Glow-worm FF50 Micron not firing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been having intermittent problems with my FF50 boiler whereby the system tries to start but then fails resulting in the RESET button flasing green (fast) and the burner on button flashing green (blinking).

The problem started last friday morning, however, after I had called Glow Worm to arrange a repair I did one final reset and it started working again, however, the same problem has arisen today.

Over the last few months the boiler has got noisier and the fan does make more noise than normal ( it can be heard upstairs in the front bedroom, flue is at the back of the house.

I was going for the fixed deal of £285 from Glow Worm thinking it was the PCB gone AGAIN!!!! but now I'm not sure.

Anyone any ideas if the green flashing lights have any significance in identifying the problem.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Green flashing light is a lockout,MAY be pcb again,but could be the ignition probe,or the thermistor that goes in the top of the heat exchanger.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back