Glow worm 24ci flexi exp tube & expansion vessel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My sons boiler is experiencing pressure problems. I have researched extensively on this forum which has been most helpful. I now need to change PRV. Before I change the PRV can it be cleaned/serviced and if so how. I also want to inspect flexi exp tube. How do I get at this and remove. Finally how do I get at the Exp Vessel allowing me to check it out

Sponsored Links
My sons boiler is experiencing pressure problems. I have researched extensively on this forum which has been most helpful. I now need to change PRV. Before I change the PRV can it be cleaned/serviced and if so how. I also want to inspect flexi exp tube. How do I get at this and remove. Finally how do I get at t
he Exp Vessel allowing me to check it out

Since my last post a small amount of water has fallen from a valve to the right of the prv. Is this due to the PRV failing

It worries me slightly that you don't know the answer to these basic questions but somehow feel competent to d1ck around inside the boiler....

Sponsored Links
Yes I think you should leave it to someone who knows what there are doing like gas safe engineer. I could give you detailed explanation as could many others but you need to show a better level of understanding first. Sorry but I think that is the best answer for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back