Glow Worm Betacom 28 problem no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
I was at work today and the better looking half rang to say the heating wasn't working up on getting home I noticed it had dropped pressure to 0.4 bar with knowing there was air in the radiators I bled them and corrected the pressure to 1 bar. Now when I put the heating on via the wireless thermostat I get nothing the boiler just doesn't kick in although the thermostat shows its on a working normal there's no error codes on the boiler or controller.

It can't be the pilot light as the hot waters fine turn the tap on it fires the boiler up and it gets hot, the other week the heating stuck on after turning the thermostat off to sort it I just pressed the reset button on the boiler and it did the trick. It's almost like the wireless thermostat isn't connecting properly.

What can I try ?? Please note I have done some plumbing at college so as far as I go is fitting a bathroom although I'm not gas competent so if it's anything to do with entering the boiler and braking any sort of gas seal it will be a no no and I will get a qualified gas plumber out.

Thanks
Josh

Sponsored Links
I never thought of the batteries muggles I've bypassed the thermostat inside the boiler although I'll wire it back in and try new batteries before running out to buy a new one.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back