Glow worm boiler switch on randomly. Help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I have the glow worm 28c gas boiler and the climapro2 thermostat. I have the heating set to come on at different stages of the day. I notice last night when the boiler got up to temperature it knocked of as it should do. I went to use the bathroom a while later and heard the boiler switch on again yet the temperature on the thermostat was still at what I had set it to. So why did the boiler switch on again randomly?

Sponsored Links
Your boiler has a warm start function which the boiler will occasionally come on to keep it hot for when you need HW you can switch this off if you want, press and hold + and - simultaneously for 3 seconds until ECO shows on the display and that is it turned off

Eco is already displayed and its not the hot water icon flashing its the radiator icon flashing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back