Glow worm flexicom 30CX low presure

Mob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My unit was installed 18 months ago, within the last month I have been getting an F9 fault code (low pressure), untill today i have been topping back up about once a week now it wont hold any pressure above .5bar for more than a few minutes.
upon further investigation i noticed the sump was full so emptied it toped up the pressure again within minutes the sump was full and the pressure dropped.

In addition I have noticed alot of condensation comming out of the flue and occasionally "spitting" water out.

This all leads to I guess a leak in the heat exchanger, has anyone else experienced this and if so would i be correct in my assumption the heat exchanger needs replaced?

Sponsored Links
Your boiler should still be under warranty, providing it was serviced in the 1st year - tell them it was! by the installer.

However the engineer may get snotty if the boiler system is in poor condition and has rotted the alloy heat exchanger - be nice. :)

The company are pussycats and will sway to gentle pressure.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back