gloworm 30ci will not build up pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after replacing some radiators on my heating system which meant altering some pipe work so had to drain the system. i cannot get my worcester 30ci to re pressurise. i turn the blue filler tap but no water comes out of the discharge outlet could this be a fault with the filler tap. any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

Sponsored Links
after replacing some radiators on my heating system which meant altering some pipe work so had to drain the system. i cannot get my worcester 30ci to re pressurise. i turn the blue filler tap but no water comes out of the discharge outlet could this be a fault with the filler tap. any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

Yea not doing it right. read the manu,s instructions

Yea not doing it right. read the manu,s instructions

thanks for the reply BOB D.O.L.E but have followed manual opened filler tap and checked no water is getting to rpz valve

Sometimes the blue part moves but doesnt turn the shaft , take the blue head off and use an adjustable spanner on the shaft .

Sponsored Links
cheers tomy tried that and it was turning, have removed filler and it it appears to be sticking at top pushed it with screwdriver and loosened it and refitted it and it is working know and repreussreized system will do for know till i can get new part tomorrow. many thanks for everybodys help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back