Glowworm Betacom2 28 - how to repressurise?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Based on the pics shown, can anyone confirm how this boiler should be repressurised? I thought it was something to do with turning one or both screw dials to the right of the yellow lever, however I'm wondering if the silver braided flexible pipe also plays a part? Not sure if this is the filling loop I see referenced on many videos. Can't find anything specific to this model online, hence this post!

It's for a relative with small kids so I'd like to help them asap. They don't suspect leaks as it's been fine. They bled some rads the other day which has probably dropped it below lower threshold, causing the boiler to shut down.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Normally, you fully open one, any one on the flexible hose, then slowly open the other until you reach the desired pressure. Then switch both back off to the position they are in now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back