Glowworm economy electronic

A

angelf

Has anyone heard of the above named boiler. Its a big wall hung combi with pressure gauge on the bottom left on/off boiler switch to the bottom right. In the drop down "door" on the bottom front are some instructions with a diagram (which has numerous alphabetical letters indicating summer mode etc.)
Boiler will not light its on lockout red light comes on. Switched it all off left it for 4 mins & tried to light it again-it did for a about a min then went to lock out again? Pump replaced a few weeks ago & 2 rads replaced. Pressure is fine 1.2 bar .
Does anyone know
a) how to get it working again (fan doesn't seem to be running.
b) where I could get mfg instructions for this boiler-(cant see it on glow worm site-might be a discontinued boiler.

Sponsored Links
Mary, why have you added this to someone elses old posting from a year ago rather than starting your own?

Tony

Tony, if it came up on your account -sorry! I was going through the different sections at a faster speed than my computer can cope with & my previous searches did come up at one stage. Wont happen again m

Sponsored Links
A modulator has split your posting into a nice new thread for you!

It was not my thread that you had added to but someone elses. Having your own means that its unique to you and your specific problem.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back