glowworm spacesaver 50

T

tonygas78

hi, can anyone help me? i have attended this boiler today which has the following fault, gas at inlet to appliance, electrics all okay, on pushing in the gas valve set to pilot and depressing the ignition switch no spark and to light pilot, need a gas engineer, more experienced than myself to give me a few pointers! much appreciated, tony.

Sponsored Links
If you really are Registered, Log into Combustion Chamber forum for advice ;)

thought i'd posted the question onto combustion chamber forum, gas safe registered no is 229810, mr anthony p. harris you could check me out on the register and then help if your able, thanks again.

Sponsored Links
jus want to check i've got this right, ya saying ya not getting a spark to light the pilot and ya don't know how to fix it?

99% sure it will be the spark generator, but dont want to order the part ( if available) unless i'm sure, just wanted an experienced gas engineers advice/thoughts first of all, what do you think!

think ya should be thinking why the pilot went out in the 1st place, how long ya been qualified? id join the combustion chamber asap :LOL:

boilers not been used for a year, all switched off an arrival.

not to worry boys, this is obviously beyond your skill set, will get on to the combustion chamber forum for some expert advice, thanks anyway.

lol you'll find the same lads in th cc! if ya log in there i'll give ya a step by step guide :LOL:

Mickey it might be the original spacesaver with one of those really complicated mains electricity repetitive spark ignition systems ;)

Mickey it might be the original spacesaver with one of those really complicated mains electricity repetitive spark ignition systems ;)

oh you mean a transformer. Maybe its in disguise :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back