glowworm spacesaver 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonygas78

hi, can anyone help me with diagnosing a fault on the above boiler i attended earlier today, gas to inlet of appliance, electrics/fuses all okay, with the gas control knob in the pilot position and depressed i have tried to ignite the pilot light by pressing the spark generator switch, but no spark can been seen, does it need a new spark generator or could it be something else, any help much appreciated, tony.

Sponsored Links
you've duplicated your post. I think you'll struggle to get help as your lack of knowledge on such a simple appliance will have people questioning whether your really a registered gas engineer.

Remove the HT lead from the Piezo unit, put your finger where thaew cable attaches and hold it there while you push and release the button, if the piezzo is working, you will feel a tingling sensation (You'll know if its working!!!) :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back