Glowworm3 25r - Radiators Heat not coming on - temp shown briefly then nothing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
With the above boiler - Glowworm3 25r , I just swapped out my controller (A Drayton LP241 for Wiser Hub - pin and holder compatible). It all seemed to work, but I had to change it back because of WiFi range issues. However, now that I've put my old controller back, the boiler won't come on when I want radiator heat! I can see that the display shows the temperature for about 2 secs - and acts as if the boiler WILL come on to provide heat, but it doesn't. The pump does come on though...

So, it's not the thermostat (which is fine) and it's not the controller... I wonder if boiler is "upset" as it's somehow detected a change in the controller.

Oh, the hot water side works fine!

Thanks for any info help or info!

Andrew

Sponsored Links
Update! I've found that the radiators get warm when the hot water is on... I presume this means it's something to do with the 3 position valve... Hmmm....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back