Good luck to the heroes!

Fantastic news if its true they are all out safely..Sad 1 diver died earlier...But yes,well done all involved,and there were sure plenty involved by the look of it

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many of those divers would appreciate being told that that a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, is on a par with them.

I wonder who here would be comfortable looking them in the eye, and likewise the family of the one who died, and justifying that?

I see that more of the items in the basket of deplorables don't like the idea that calling a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, a hero should be challenged.

I wonder why.

Sponsored Links
I see that more of the items in the basket of deplorables don't like the idea that calling a violent thug, a convicted criminal, a fraudster, someone who assaults police officers, who compromises trials, who spreads hate and division, a hero should be challenged.

I wonder why.
Try yoga, Ive heard its relaxing (y)

I wonder why.

What action have you personally taken to challenge this issue?

I have criticised andy11 for his adulatory post. It got taken down.

I have reported his adultatory post to the Mods. They did nothing.

So far not one person has said that they would look real heroes, or the families of dead ones, in the eye and claim equivalence for TR, nor that they would be proud to be associated with someone claiming equivalence. But a number have acted like trivial children because they would rather not have the issue properly examined.

So far not one person has said that they would look real heroes, or the families of dead ones, in the eye and claim equivalence for TR, nor that they would be proud to be associated with someone claiming equivalence.

There must not be a single person that would look them in the face and say that then.

So what conclusion do you draw from that?

That nobody consider's andy11's claims acceptable and that they should be removed.

You're a wind up merchant :ROFLMAO:

I’m just fascinated by the workings of the mind of such an odd person.

When he first called me a racist, scumbag, thug or whatever, I was offended. Not I know what he is like I expect it so it’s like water off a ducks back. I put him on ignore for a while but missed his stupid posts.

Sponsored Links
Back