Good News

If they worked as paramedics instead of decorators - just think of those that have died that could (and should) have been saved. :cry:

Sponsored Links
What are you going on about? Have the French got it right utilising their employees to save lives - or the Brits, letting their employees sleep all night so they can work a second job all day? Well?

A construction worker gets killed every week but there's no marching parade for him. No news coverage for him.

Firemen get killed doing a dangerous job. Builders get killed cos they did something stupid or simple rules were not followed. Lack of common sense is a big killer of construction workers.

Either way Joe. Would you say we should get rid of the fire service because all they do is sleep? (at night, like everyone else)

if firemen are killed... they were not doing their job AS INSTRUCTED...

Sponsored Links

I remember now, you said you were refusing to take the medication. That would explain your disjointed, contradictory and banal posts. :rolleyes:

A construction worker gets killed every week but there's no marching parade for him. No news coverage for him.

Firemen get killed doing a dangerous job. Builders get killed cos they did something stupid or simple rules were not followed. Lack of common sense is a big killer of construction workers.

Either way Joe. Would you say we should get rid of the fire service because all they do is sleep? (at night, like everyone else)

They go into dangerous, unknown and unpredictable situations. So your comment is incorrect.

That's like a soldier being suprised that he got shot or blown up because he followed his training. Ridiculous argument.

joe hope you never need help of fireman or woman,if you make sure you tell them how you feel

I would tell them. They should all be sacked, re-trained and re-employed to work all night like the Police, ambulance, nurses, air traffic control etc. It's a complete scandal that these part time decorators get paid silly money for sleeping in 'dorms' all night, get them out there doing meaningful work as paramedics. Why do you think it acceptable that they sleep all night and then work two jobs? Why shouldn't they work to the French model and get out there saving lives instead of snoring? Well?

Would you tel them before they saved your life or after they saved it

Whenever they asked. Why do you think it a good idea that they are allowed to sleep instead of work? Come on - let's hear it.

Whenever they asked. Why do you think it a good idea that they are allowed to sleep instead of work? Come on - let's hear it.

Whenever they asked - whenever they asked what - naw not getting into this

RIP my friend Worker - who died saving lives (not sleeping instead of working)

The reason you won't get into it is because you know I'm right. We don't need a sleeping emergency service - we need one that works. The French model works best -so why not get them out there working as Paramedic/Firefighters? Well?

Sponsored Links
Back