Teenager who committed more than 660 crimes jailed

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
600 crimes and no custodial :eek:
It's a shame we can't vote for judges the same way we vote for our politicians.

Bring back the birch - cure them in 6 seconds. :LOL:

I can't agree with what the judge said, "There are more ways of making life safer for the public than just locking people up."

At least while locked up they can't be a threat to the public.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/aug/04/ukcrime-criminal-justice[/QUOTE]

I can think of at least one way of making life safer for the public without locking this scrote away.
Take one 7mm gun or rifle, load one 7mm bullet into it's chamber, cock the gun/rifle, aim carefully at his head from a distance of about 1m, pull trigger :!: :!: :!: :!:
No need to lock him away for any length of time.... Public, safe until some other young scrote decides to take his place...... Repeat ad infinitum till they get the message.

Result?? A very safe place. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Any particular point that you are trying to get across by posting the same reply continuosly?

He's setting up a whole firing squad :rolleyes: Wonder which one get's the blank cartridge ;)

(unless it's a pun relating to his term "ad infinitum" ;) :D )

He's setting up a whole firing squad :rolleyes: Wonder which one get's the blank cartridge ;)

(unless it's a pun relating to his term "ad infinitum" ;) :D )
I get the feeling he's not going to be firing any blanks :eek:

Joinerjohn? That's an odd name for a hardline Iranian Cleric?

Sorry for the multiple posts there. Damn computer playing up I think. When I hit the post button I just got the hourglass up on my screen for minutes with nothing happening. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Delux, sorry I'm not an Iranian cleric, Had I been he'd have probably been stoned to death. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back