Good old Coutts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Never mind, this is going nowhere as usual. You can't seem to explain anything you post.
I was thinking the same, you seem to be able to post with impunity but if you start losing face the thread miraculously gets locked, the one about the poll on the moon being a recent example.

Sponsored Links
1690890314332.png

The debate isn't whether he was wrong as the figure of 600,000 last year testifies, what has become clear Brexit has failed to get any control over our borders, so the question is why.
So it wasn't a EU/Brexit issue you mean.

EU was just a convenient place to put the blame ?

No, it's just shown up if it needed any more evidence, voting is a waste of time as the establishment always wins.

No, it's just shown up if it needed any more evidence, voting is a waste of time as the establishment always wins.
Here we go again.

Step by step now. Do you think it was an EU issue? Was Brexit going to sort it ?

Farage is a part of the Establishment.

What part of, "shown up if it needed any more evidence" are you having difficulty understanding?
I've stated before that Farage is a ' bellwether' so your not telling me anything I already didn't know.

What sort of twisted political game is far-rage playing, trashing the reputation of couts and simultaneously desperate to rejoin them. A voice for the injustice of everyone ignored by big business and who will be just as ignored after all this blows over.

Blup

What sort of twisted political game is far-rage playing, trashing the reputation of couts and simultaneously desperate to rejoin them. A voice for the injustice of everyone ignored by big business and who will be just as ignored after all this blows over.

Blup
Self publicity. Nothing more.

Needs to keep his name in front of his disciples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back