Good software for small business.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I could do with some easy to use software that will help me generate quotes/ invoices.
Also hold information on customer, suppliers details....
I have been using a version of My Business, I must admit seems a bit time consuming and does not seem to be that practical for my needs.
So does anyone have recommendations?

Sponsored Links
Theres an open source accounting software that i've seen people use - supposed to be pretty good.
http://www.turbocashuk.com

Simply download, install and off you go - ive not tried it myself (no need just yet), but have a few friends who say that it does the job.

If you want to pay for software, then something similar to Sage would be a good choice?

If you want to pay for software, then something similar to Sage would be a good choice?
Never, ever use Sage! ;) Expensive and absolutely no value for money.

If you want to pay for software and have it online instead of on your pc, try Kashflow (UK based) instead. We switched last year from Mamut (which had taken over MYOB, my all time favourite bookkeeping software) and never looked back. Quotes, invoices, purchase orders etc etc with plenty of reports to dive into and see how your business is doing.
(Integrates with PayPal as well, if you are using this as payment option for your clients).

Sponsored Links
Back