govt are so desperate to create good news brexit stories....they are making them up

Sponsored Links
I don't see any fishermen mentioned in that advert.

Jeez, you and the Metro must be getting desperate to get your anti goverment message across. Ask yourself why it has only appeared in one media outlet! I thought the red tops were bad for this sort of carp.

Sponsored Links
Jeez, you and the Metro must be getting desperate to get your anti goverment message across. Ask yourself why it has only appeared in one media outlet! I thought the red tops were bad for this sort of carp.
It's also in the Independent.

One boiler company we deal with who manufacture in Italy

had a shortage of certain spare parts either brexit ? Or COVID ? Related or both ?
Lorry’s held up on the Italian border ??? One customer changed her boiler over the caper as she did not want to wait for said part ?

here is an "article" in the metro

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/25/how-...-strength-under-the-new-trade-rules-14138210/

(only its an advert paid for by taxpayers for the govt to lie to us")

When it's Brexit, you say the government are making things up and are liars. However, when it comes to Corona, you believe what they say and take them and their 'stats' at face value. The vitally imporatant 'stats' that are used to justify lockdown that is now killing the UK economy.

So which is it to be? The government are liars or totally trustworthy?

Sponsored Links
Back