Grant 26e oil combi; power lost yet mains supply OK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Grant 26e combi has mains electric power, the LED on the power rocker switch is lit, yet the power LED on the control panel is off. As a result we have lost heating and hot water.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
My Grant 26e combi has mains electric power, the LED on the power rocker switch is lit, yet the power LED on the control panel is off. As a result we have lost heating and hot water.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Checked the fuse spare ?

Tony, thanks for the reply. The fuse in the isolator switch is OK, deduced by the fact that power light on wireless theromstat sensor is on and the LED on the ON/OFF rocker switch is lit.

Is there another fuse within the boiler? Where?

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Checked the fuse spare ?

Tony, thanks for the reply. The fuse in the isolator switch is OK, deduced by the fact that power light on wireless theromstat sensor is on and the LED on the ON/OFF rocker switch is lit.

Is there another fuse within the boiler? Where?

Thanks again.

Ok, are you familiar with pressing to overheat button on the front panel under a black cap? Also the burner lockout button which is located inside the boiler which might be illuminated red and require resetting by pressing?

If there is a fuse, it will be a glass 1.5 amp. I only install Worcesters, so not sure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back