Grants oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I've a grants vortex oil condensing boiler installed. The burner is a riello RDB. The system is installed approx 6 months from new. The boiler was working great til I ran out of all oil yesterday. Ive had a refill and now for some reason I don't seem to have power at the boiler or burner. I've checked the live supply to the boiler and it's fine. I've checked the live supply to the burner and it's fine too. However, the neon light on the boiler on/off switch is out. Also the red reset button on the burner is not lit also. I have not pressed it so it cudnt ave been anything I did. I've hit the reset button on the boiler but to no avail. Is their a reset button that I have missed that any of u are aware off? Or is it an expensive engineer I need? . Thanks in advance, Jim.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back