Grass Drive

eob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
hoping someone can supply a solution to this problem.

I have a two car in line drive. This problem is probably down to laziness really but it does have an environmental/cold start wear element too.

Let me explain, My wife leaves first in the morning and if I am parked behind her she has to move my car before she can get out. We do try and leave at the same time in the morning but with a 13 month old this is not always possible.

To try and help the matter, when I come home at night I have started parking on the grass in my garden.
Now that winter has started in earnest you can imagine the mess of my lawn.

Widening the drive is not an option because this would mean doing away with what little lawn we have at the front and we have no rear access.

Is there a product I can get which would allow me to reinforce my front garden to take a car but allow the grass to grow through?
There is something called "Grasscrete" but it looks like a commercial product (read expensive).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
mesh101.jpg

More idea here

Thanks thats great.

I've emailed the Ritter group about their grass paving system. Hopefully it will be a cheap solution.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back