Greenstar 25/30is top up pressure with key ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

We have a worcester greenstar 25/30is and I need to top up the pressure with the key but have forgotton how. The supplied manual is next to useless.

I remember the plumber showing me where to insert the plastic key, turn this and turn that, watch pressure gauge, set and done.

Anyone care to remind me ?

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for that :D

Its back up to about 1.2 bar where the plumber had originally set the dial.

However I am a bit worried that it had slipped down to 0 bar (absolute zero) and took a lot of water to re-pressurise. Could this be a mains leak or maybe ch system leak ?

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
The leak will be from the CH system, check all pipework and radiators.

However if this has not been topped up since it was installed and that was over a few months ago then it might just have been some air released from the AAV or have you blead a rad??

Thanks for the replies.

This is the first time ive topped up since it was installed last year. It dropped a bit a few days after installation and ive only noticed it was at zero today.

There are no visible leaks and I think I may have bled a few rads a few months ago.

I wont worry about it unless it drops really low again.

Thanks again, great forum :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back