Worcester Greenstar 15ri pressure gauge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

My tenant has a Worcester Greenstar 15ri pressure gauge that isn't heating well (was serviced not long ago) and the symptoms sounded a little like low pressure.

However, there's no pressure gauge on the unit itself nor an obvious water pressure valve / key.

I found some online manuals and it seems that it should have been installed with an external pressure gauge, and a pressure relieve value / tap etc.

Can't find that anywhere... traced pipes around the cupboard its installed in, admittedly only had time for a quick look as needed to get back to work and had hoped it'd be obvious.

Is it possibly that it's been installed WITHOUT a pressure gauge at all... or should I go back and have a better look this evening?!

Cheers
Mr Rossi

Sponsored Links
The 15Ri is a Heat only or Regular boiler. It can be installed either on a sealed system (that will have a pressure gauge and filling loop) or on a traditional open vented system (that has a small cistern usually in the roof) that doesn't require a gauge & loop.
Have a look around the hot water cylinder...

Thanks Gas Guru, that makes sense... spotted there's a cylinder in another cupboard nearby! Seems to be an open vented system then. No error codes / flashing light so nothing for it; have called an gas boiler chap out to take a look.

Thanks again anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back