Greenstar 30sI Help Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Im positive my condensing pipe is frozen, as blue light & reset button flashing on boiler.
When i go to outside pipe it has been cut flush to the wall therefor i cant pour water over it.
Anyone any ideas how i can solve this?.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
It should run to a drain, are you sure its the condense pipe you're looking at ? Should be plastic not copper (you may be looking at the blow off).

No it def white plastic pipe but not at drain Drain few feet away?. Cant see any other pipes. Driving me mad. Had to stay out last couple nights as house too cold. Got heaters plugged in. but no good in this weather. I can put my finger in this pipe & feel ice blockeage. Pipe low down.

It should go to a drain. This is definately the pipe from the boiler? Sometimes they are directed to a small soakaway with limestone chippings, it shouldnt just exit the wall and be left, as they do drain a fair amount of water when the boiler is running.

Sponsored Links
yeah

1 hair dryer
1 extension lead
1 warm coat
1 cup of tea

or just leave it and stay cold inside maybe open your freezer to let some heat out
:LOL:

o.k. Ill do that just now. Will let you know how i get on. lol.

Thankyou Leeanne.... :rolleyes: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back