Grohe Blue drinking water filter - problem with shut off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've a Grohe Blue water filter system and i've had a problem since installation with shut off. The tap doesnt work in the normal way but triggers a solenoid on the input side of the filter cartridge which switches off the flow. The problem is that after the tap is turned to off, the water keeps flowing out of the spout for about 2-3 seconds. It seems to have got worse since I replaced the catridge with the larger higher capacity unit. The Grohe engineer has been and replaced everything but could not fix it. I spoke to the Grohe service people and they said some flow can be expected after tap is turned off, but for 3 seconds ! Has anyone experienced this problem ?
I should mention I am carefull to follow replacement procedure for filter cartridge so all air is expelled.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back