Grohe mono tap pipe feeds

19 Jul 2011
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I folks after a little advice.

I have a grohe mono basin mixer tap. It currently has 2 10 mm chrome feed pipe coming out of the bottom of it.

However I want to replace these with speed fit flexible pipe.

I have tried unscrewing them and whilst they will turn they will not unscrew.

Are these fixed with a rubber seal or are they unscrewable

Any advice on how the remove them is possible

Cheers Jon
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local