Group video chats..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As above. Anyone using them to keep in contact with a group of friends? I want to do a quiz or just have a face to face chat with some friends as a group instead of individually. Only need it for say, 7 cameras in total - four couples, two singles, plus us. What are you using? Any suggestions? Does it matter if some have android and some have Apple tablets?

Sponsored Links
As above. Anyone using them to keep in contact with a group of friends? I want to do a quiz or just have a face to face chat with some friends as a group instead of individually. Only need it for say, 7 cameras in total - four couples, two singles, plus us. What are you using? Any suggestions? Does it matter if some have android and some have Apple tablets?

Could it not be done by WhatsApp

Have you tried this

Wednesday’s Quarantine Quiz is now available - https://myQuiz.org/i/284218
Rounds tonight -
General knowledge
Name the year
Derry Girls
Geography
Lightning ⚡⚡⚡
Good luck

Sponsored Links
Tonight’s special 50th Quarantine quiz is now available to join - https://myQuiz.org/i/284715
Rounds tonight -
General knowledge
Flags
Scrabble
Football stadiums
Lightning Maths ⚡➕➗⚡
Father Ted
Movies
Saturday night Tv
Lightning Round ⚡️10 questions⚡
We will have small prizes tonight for 1st, 50th, 1000th and 1500th, if we get that many! So something for everyone to play for.
It is free to join so share about with friends and family
Good luck

I used Zoom for the first time last week for a cycle touring event.Worked fine.Can use in different modes...Conference where everyone is seen and heard,or presentation when people watch.I used a pc,Windows 10 but I think it works on phones etc too.There is also a chat window.

Sponsored Links
Back