Grundfos CH Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since having a pump fail late one Christmas Eve I have always kept a spare. At present I have a Grundfos selectric 15-60 which is almost new. However, instead of 1.5" flanges which fit tightly against isolating valves, this pump has 1" male connections at either side. These need to be enlarged to enable the nuts on the isolating vales to screw on and form a seal. What part(s) do I need to connect please ?

Sponsored Links
There is a conversion available but why bother?

The iron back is not going to fail!

Just change the pump head over!

Do you always travel with spare pants and socks when yuo go out?

Grunfoss pumps usually last 10-20 years if the system is clean!

Tony

Thanks Tony ! That makes sense ! I only take a spare pair when I've got the runs. Pumps in my family never fail except on Christmas Eves. I had a boiler crack one Christmas Day and we lived with towels on the floor and a hissing sound with every drip for two weeks.

Brian

Sponsored Links
We keep pumps and common boiler spares in stock but thats so that we can repair boilers on Christmas day!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back