Grundfos HomeBooster unit!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me, please? I have a Grundfos HomeBooster unit installed but due to low pressure (some temporary freezing, possibly) the unit cut-out. I have installed the password (which I think is 0000 on to the screen in front of Unit) which has stopped the alarm continually ringing and the Unit shows it is on Standby ... but the pump is still not working. I have no hot water or heat (and haven't for two days). I have no handbook and I find the Grundfos website really unhelpful, the emergency call-out are not responding and I would like to look at a detailed manual to tell me what settings I should have. I can't actually get the screen to change from 'Standby' either. I am based in Devon. Any help would be more the appreciated as we are getting colder and reverting to 18th century hygiene. Many thanks. Joe

Sponsored Links
Pardon me for being vague,but why cant you have heating on?

I am just too ignorant to properly answer your question - all I can say is that the heating is possibly working but there is no hot water (or cold water) upstairs. All our water comes from a private feed up the valley so we are not on mains - hence the need for some water pressure system.

However, 'slapper' can you help with finding a manual for the Home Booster or give me a clue how to move forward from the Standby position - and still no water in the tank>

Any help much appreciated.

JoeB

Unfortunately I cant help you with a manuel,as I too have searched the internet but to no avail. Good Luck,somebody else on here might have some info.

Sponsored Links
Just a thought,is there anyway you can get water into the tank manually,this is probably why standby is on ie waiting for water?,must be sensor in tank to indicate tank is empty, also could be that Frost Stat needs resetting,I am grabbing at straws here.

Just a thought,is there anyway you can get water into the tank manually,this is probably why standby is on ie waiting for water?,must be sensor in tank to indicate tank is empty, also could be that Frost Stat needs resetting,I am grabbing at straws here.
Thanks I hadn't really thought of that. I will try that and let you know. Pity no-one has a manual JoeB

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back