Grundfos HomeBooster Service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My grundfos homebooster unit is working fine, but has the 'requires service' or similar message on the screen. Is this something that is done on an timely basis or is the unit complaining about something being wrong?

If you guys have any tips on what is usually checked as part of the service and whether I could do it myself i'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for this - that is very helpful. Will this work for all versions of the home booster? My display looks exactly like the one in the document.

Also, are there any specific areas I can look for leaks? I think the expansion vessel is holding pressure fine.

Correct operation relies heavily on the correct settings of the expansion vessel.

Your thoughts may not agree with a professional's measurements!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks Tony - actually, I looked through previous posts on diynot and I set it up with some of your recommend settings. Mainly to keep the differential between cut in and cut out settings so the pump doesn't hunt, and charge the vessel to the same as the prv on the input to the unvented cylinder. Is that correct?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back