Grundfos Pumps UPS 15-50 x 18 Advice Wanted!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Back again now for some more advice !!!!!

hope you can help

This time central heating pumps

WE have a Groudfos Pump
Type UPS 15-50 x 18
Model - C
No - U723

Can you help!!!!

The pump is faulty and making a hell of a noise

As this pump is really old i can not find any info on it but all i know is its 180mm between centre.... this is where the problem starts!!!!!!

I don't want to mess about with the pippe work as this is at a relatives house and i just want to swap pump for pump otherwise i will be there all day

Question - If i buy another pump (Groudfos or other make) is it possible to change housings????? or are they unique to the manufacutrer or housing !!! Can someone please advise?????

Also could you please suggest an alternative !!!!!!

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I would question why you want to start fiddling with a relative's heating system?

Sponsored Links
well its my mom's central heating system and its making a terrible noise... so i gotr roped into fixing it

thanks for the link i will be purshasing one of those

Regarding pumps as her system is so old i was wondering wether it was actually worth paying the money for the grundfos pump

As i have the trusty screwfix catalogue to hand they have a Pegler TC & Wilo Gold pumps half the price !!! Are these any good ?????

Many thanks

Remember, if the pump is vertically mounted, put the adapter underneath the pump.

Mr. W.

Well orb don't you think mum is worth the little extra after all them years of love and attention ;)

seriously tho don't really think it matters, but i reckon grundfos are [in my humble opinion] the best you can get.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back