Guitar

Sponsored Links
Just wondering what type of guitar is best to start learning on, electric or acoustic?
Got the son a cheapo electric guitar a while ago which is now just gathering dust. May as well put it to some use if I can.

currently I have a Fender Tele, Fender Mustang amp and a couple of other copies lying around somewhere. Don't play as often as I would like. Too many other hobbies!

Just wondering what type of guitar is best to start learning on, electric or acoustic?
Got the son a cheapo electric guitar a while ago which is now just gathering dust. May as well put it to some use if I can.

The best one is the one you love playing I broke my arm a year ago and have just got back to it, I am amazed how much I forgot

Sponsored Links
I have 3 vox ac30 valve amps ranging from 50 years old to 5 years old. Got a les Paul standard, Burns Brian May signature and a home made Brian May replica which is closer to the original. Got an ovation 12 string and an old encore 6 string acoustic which was my first guitar when I was 10. Don't really use effects as I prefer the vox ac30 natural distortion when coupled with a treble booster. Got an old crybaby wah somewhere and also a Hammond organ.

I have a home studio too (well it's more like a Pub now) kitted out with my PA and amps
guitar wise I have
Gibson 335
Gibson 339
Westbury standard (I did have 2)
Ibanez electro acoustic
Faith Venus eclipse electro acoustic
Ozak Resonator Guitar
zennith Archtop acoustic
Epiphone hummingbird acoustic
A Bass guitar that one of my Luther mates knocked up for me
I also have a Yamaha electric drum kit and a electric keyboard
I'm lucky as although I live in a terraced house it's really old and the walls are made of stone and are around two foot thick, my basement is also effectively underground so I can actually make more noise than most and not disturb the neighbours
I'll hunt out and post some videos/pics if anyones interested

Matt

Back